Knights Templar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Free items to help out guildmates

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cederyk

Cederyk

Character Name : Cederyk
Class : Paladin

Free items to help out guildmates Empty
PostSubject: Free items to help out guildmates   Free items to help out guildmates Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 2:35 pm

I don't know why i didn't do this sooner, but any of the items that i am crafting to raise my Handicraft Proficiency i will be putting into the guild chest at the house in calmlands. If you see something you want, feel free to grab it. If you see an item in the folio for handicraft that you really want, send me a message and let me know..I am getting material very frequently just to raise my prof..so if i have the materials to make it i will and send it to you. currently my prof is at 5204 and slowly trying to raise it..
Back to top Go down
Eilios
Admin
Eilios

Character Name : Eilios
Class : Swiftstone

PostSubject: Re: Free items to help out guildmates   Free items to help out guildmates Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 11:10 am

Ill send you the batch of starlight I accumulate over the next week or so as well to help push this.
Back to top Go down
Cederyk

Cederyk

Character Name : Cederyk
Class : Paladin

PostSubject: Re: Free items to help out guildmates   Free items to help out guildmates Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 4:34 pm

handicraft is now at 12090 and rising
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free items to help out guildmates   Free items to help out guildmates Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Free items to help out guildmates
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knights Templar :: Public :: General Discussion-
Jump to: